We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

public transportation to Krka from Sibenic?

Raleigh NC
Level Contributor
13 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
public transportation to Krka from Sibenic?

we plan to stay in Sibenic for a few days to visit Krka National park. We don't plan to have a car. Will we be able to find a bus or cab that would take us to the entrance and ten back at the end of the day? Thanks

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: public transportation to Krka from Sibenic?

when in Šibenik, go to the bus station and look for buses to and fro Skradin, the town from where you will start your tour of the NP.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: public transportation to Krka from Sibenic?

I warn you, if you take the bus to Skradin from Sibenik, be prepared to suffer heatstroke. I've gone a couple of times and there was no AC, the sun beats down on you, and you are stacked in like cord wood. If you are older or in poor health, don't do it. If you must do it, leave as early in the day as possible, and return as late as possible and bring water on the bus. I've seen people pass out on that bus from the heat.

3. Re: public transportation to Krka from Sibenic?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, February 10, 2015