We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krka national park 4 hours trip.

10 posts
Save Topic
Krka national park 4 hours trip.

Hello,

We will go from Omis to Krka national park at the end of June , we have about 4 hours, what are the best offers? Which entrance is best for us? What are the best tickets to buy?

Mentioned in this post
Omis
Omis
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
3 replies to this topic
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
16,274 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krka national park 4 hours trip.

Will you be driving there? If so, drive to Skradin and catch a boat to the park. Another option is to drive to Lozovac, which is a bit closer and catch a shuttle bus to the park. With total of 4 hours, just do a loop around the Skradininski Buk area (the main fall). You don't have time for the optional boat tour to Visovac island, which I highly recommend if you can add another hour. .

10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Krka national park 4 hours trip.

I will drive with my own car. But I talking that I have 4 hours just to be in park, tie to drive to par isnt count together. So 4 hours just to be in Park.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
16,274 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Krka national park 4 hours trip.

In that case, you might be able to squeeze in Visovac if you take Lozovac entrance. The boat from Skradin takes longer and I don't think it is as frequent as the shuttle bus from Lozovac. The boat to Visovac starts just a bit north of where the shuttle bus drops you off. You buy the ticket for that boat either at the entrance or when you get off the shuttle bus. Tickets are not sold at where the boat starts from. After Visovac, walk down to the main fall on the east side of river. At the bottom, walk back up on the other side of river and cross it towards the top to get back to the shuttle bus stop to go back to the car park

Reply to: Krka national park 4 hours trip.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Krka National Park