We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Stay in Korcula

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Where to Stay in Korcula

Hi all

I arrive in dbv on the 27th of August, aim is to leave dbv on sunday 31st and head to korcula for 2nights before heading back to dbv 6th sep.

Is it better to get the ferry on the sunday or the bus?

Also, where is best to stay in korcula for 2 nights? Lambardo or korcula town, bbare in mind we are staying in dbv and hvar town.

many thanks

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
46,130 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to Stay in Korcula

If it were me I would just jump on the ferry so you could move around on the ferry instead of being on a bus. The views will be awesome either way but I would take the ferry. I would also stay in Korcula Town as its neat to be right there in the Old Town area....but if you wanted to be in a more quiet area then Lumbarda...also Lumbarda if your looking to just hit the beach there.

2. Re: Where to Stay in Korcula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 09, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Korcula Island
More Korcula Island Topics