We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment

lancs
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Topic
apartment

We are staying in Korcula for 4 nights mid September I just wondered if anyone could suggest any good apartments for 2 people in Korcula town if possible.

Also which is the best way to arrive drom Dubrovnik.

Thanks

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
48,570 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartment

The Gatti apartments are nice, but maybe a bit too big for just two people. It has a great view off of the terrace though of the town. Just search Gatti apartment korcula and see if its something you would want to look into.

The best way to arrive would be by ferry from Dubrovnik. But if you have a car you could also drive up the Peljesac and take a ferry from Orebic also.

USA
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: apartment

The ferry trip from dubrovnik is nice, but I am sure the trip up peljesac would be beautiful! As for tonci gatti's apartments are nice. I tried to book them for my father again, but he was booked. I ended up making reservations at the royal korcula apartments. They are leaving on the 1st, so I don't know how they,ll be yet.

3. Re: apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Korcula Island
More Korcula Island Topics