We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomadation advice

hants, uk
Level Contributor
469 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
accomadation advice

Hiya, trying to choose between Aparthotel Pharia Or Pinna Apartmentsfor a stay in Hvar Town.

Based on location (to Hula Hula Beach), the first one sounds better, but is £30 more expensive! (tho has free parking...) Reviews for Pinna Apartments are also good but where is best to stay in Hvar town - near the beach area or the city promenade?! In a dilemma so any advice will be much appreciated!!

Alternatively I am thinking of staying in Jelsa and cannot decide between Hvar Guest House , or Skrivaneli apartments (no trip advisor reviews for the latter tho the location sounds better? Or is Hvar Guest House well located to the harbour & beach as well?!!...confused...

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,781 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomadation advice

Pharia is above the town I think so has parking - it would be a good hike into the centre. The other looks very central - could be noisy and you would have to carry your bags to it. One is and old traditional stone building and the other is purpose built apartments - which do you prefer?

hants, uk
Level Contributor
469 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomadation advice

Ok thanks... Staying in the old stone properties in the city centres in Zadar & Dubrovnik, so think i will go for the Aparthotel. Plus we have a car so free parking will be beneficial!! Want to spend the eve by hulahula beach bar (watching sun set) so again, Pharia will be better...

Thanks for helping me decide!:-))

3. Re: accomadation advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, March 09, 2015