We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

confusing ferry schedule

nyc
5 posts
Save Topic
confusing ferry schedule

We'll be in Croatia from Aug 18-31 and have rented a car to drive around the whole time. We were hoping to take a car ferry from Split to Hvar to Korcula to Dubrovnik, spending a 2 or 3 days at each stop. But i'm looking at the ferry schdules at www.jadrolinija.hr and they seem a bit confusing. i know there's a car ferry that runs that course, but does it really only run twice a week or am i reading something wrong? would appreciate any help, thanks.

USA
Level Contributor
549 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: confusing ferry schedule

if the schedule says it only runs twice a week, it only goes twice a week. That is the line running from Rijeka in the north all the way to dubrovnik in the south and then in some cases continuing on to Italy. So, this ferry does not go everyday because it takes a couple of days for it to take this trip. Rijeka-Dubrovnik takes 22hrs.

USA
Level Contributor
549 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: confusing ferry schedule

if the schedule says it only runs twice a week, it only goes twice a week. That is the line running from Rijeka in the north all the way to dubrovnik in the south and then in some cases continuing on to Italy. So, this ferry does not go everyday because it takes a couple of days for it to take this trip. Rijeka-Dubrovnik takes 22hrs.

3. Re: confusing ferry schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hvar
Recent Conversations