We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vrobska Holiday Advice

London, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Vrobska Holiday Advice

Hello,

Myself and a group of 5 friends are staying in Vrboska between the 8th-15th August.

For most of us this is our first time in Croatia.

I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on the town of Vrboska and nightlife? We are celebrating 2 birthdays whilst we are out there (myself included) and we want a good mix of relaxation/good nights out.

What would you recommend?

Also I am having a massive headache organising our travel at the moment, would you recommend booking private taxi transfers instead of waiting for the bus from Stari Grad?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,965 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vrobska Holiday Advice

The bus meets every ferry but it may be busy and there are 5 of you so if you could one large car to transfer you all then it might be worth it. Jelsa the DE for Hvar will be able to advise further.

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vrobska Holiday Advice

Thanks!!

The ferry appears to be taking about 3 hours from Split - Stari Grad.

Is there a quicker way to get over to the island?

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,965 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vrobska Holiday Advice

the ferry takes 2 hours - it's a lovely journey to sit on the top in the sun. You can get a private transfer which costs a lot of money as an alternative (as in hundreds of euros). Look for other people's comments on this if interested.

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vrobska Holiday Advice

Hi,

I am trying to figure out the best way to commute from Vrboska to Hvar Town? Could you please advise?

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,965 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vrobska Holiday Advice

total-hvar.com/index.php/hvar-blog/item/hvar… You will probably need to get either to Jelsa or to Stari Grad - it may be the same bus going from Vrboska to Jelsa to Stari Grad.

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Vrobska Holiday Advice

Thanks!

7. Re: Vrobska Holiday Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, August 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hvar