We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much money do I need for week in Hvar

Barcelona, Spain
2 posts
Save Topic
How much money do I need for week in Hvar

Hi,

I am travelling to Hvar, at the end of june, for a week. So I was wondering, how much spending money do I need, without accomodation. To be precise, its going to be budget holiday, without going out too much. So just foor food in markets and several drinks during day.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
212 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much money do I need for week in Hvar

I went last year and we bougth breakfast for in the room, bread, eggs and beans and juice and we bought our booze from the airport £20 for two bottles of vodka and every nigth we drank before we went out and just bought one or two driks out and we ate lunch out every day and evening three course meal with wine and did a coupel of trips spend £180

2. Re: How much money do I need for week in Hvar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:42 pm, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hvar