We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry times Split to Hvar in August

Glasgow, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
Ferry times Split to Hvar in August

Travelling to Hvar on Saturday 4th August arriving at Split airport 14.35. Can you give me time of the ferry, please as tried ferry site but not giving peak summer times of ferries.

Also can you give me the time of the first ferry from Hvar on Saturday 11th.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,861 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry times Split to Hvar in August

The Jadrolinija site is working. Do you mean ferry or catamaran? The latter is better if you are staying at Hvar town and not taking a car. On the way out you will just miss the 3pm catamaran, but can catch the 5pm krilo Jet catamaran. http://www.krilo.hr/en/sailing_schedule.html

Glasgow, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry times Split to Hvar in August

Thanks for your quick reply again. Want to travel from Split to Starigrad by ferry rather than catamaran. Summer timetable ferries not appearing yet. Is there a late afternoon ferry on the Saturday. Also can you give me the time of the first ferry from Starigrad to Split on the next Saturday morning.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,861 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry times Split to Hvar in August

I don't know why you aren't getting the summer timetable. It's here www.jadrolinija.hr/pdfs/635.2012.ljeto.en.pdf

Glasgow, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry times Split to Hvar in August

Thanks for all your help.

5. Re: Ferry times Split to Hvar in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:33 pm, October 17, 2013
6. Re: Ferry times Split to Hvar in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, April 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hvar