We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik to Hvar by Ferry

Penrith
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dubrovnik to Hvar by Ferry

I am flying into Dubrovnik on Sunday 5th July and then return home on Friday 17th July. I want to go to Hvar and spend as much time there as I can. When are the ferries running and where on the internet can I book tickets?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
44,718 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubrovnik to Hvar by Ferry

The ferries from Dubrovnik to Hvar are not very often.

If the ferry schedule doesn't work out, then just take the ferry or catamaran to Split and then take the bus to Dubrovnik. Or vice versa.

Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
Level Contributor
3,263 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubrovnik to Hvar by Ferry

The ferries to Stari grad on Hvar island run on Sundays and Thursdays at 10am only, and back on Tuesdays and Saturdays morning.

If your goal is Hvar, it would be better to fly in and out of Split.

The quickest way is car to Drvenik-ferry to Sućuraj on island Hvar.

3. Re: Dubrovnik to Hvar by Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hvar