We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Makaraska to Split

Australia
9 posts
Save Topic
Bus from Makaraska to Split

Could you tell me how frequently a bus travels from Makaraska to Split and how long it takes.

We hope to leave makaraska by bus in morning of 28th June and connect with a ferry to hvar that day.

Could you also tell me how often the ferry runs to hvar an whether I can pre book the ferry from Australia...any website?

Many thanks

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
957 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Makaraska to Split

1. www.promet-makarska.hr

2. www.jadrolinija.hr

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
54,408 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Makaraska to Split

As far as I know there will be no pre-booking of ferries to Hvar from Split. With the ferries its all about getting in line, purchasing the ticket, and hoping that you will be fortunate enough to get on the next ferry.

Mentioned in this post
Hvar
Hvar
Hvar Island, Croatia
Split
Split
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
3. Re: Bus from Makaraska to Split

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 am, August 27, 2009