We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hvar Hotel

Which Hvar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles
Level Contributor
206 posts
Save Topic
Hvar Hotel

Hello,

I am going to Hvar this summer for just two days. I am getting confused with all this information online...mostly because everything seems to contradict each other. We are 3 girls in our late twenties, and we would like to stay at a nice hotel. However, I know if by "good location" it is better to stay closer to the old town or closer to beach. Ideally, we would like to stay walking distance to the nicest beach (which, please correct me if im wrong, is Banje beach). So far, I am torn between the Riva, Hotel Park, and Adriatic. If there are any other hotels you can recommend, or give in your input about which of the above you think is best, please let me know!

Also, are there any excursions you would recommend? And did you travel to Dubrovnik or Split during your stay in Croatia?

Thanks,

Claudine

los angeles
Level Contributor
206 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hvar Hotel

Also, does anyone know how far the beach is from the city center?

Lisieux, France
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hvar Hotel

Hello!

I think that Park Hotel is the best choice.

Is in centre of town, very nice and elegante, 4 stars, and have best cost for value.

It is in centre of town (also Riva and Adriana are, it is all in 100m circle) and from Park Hotel to Bonj beach you have 5-10min of slow walk.

Also there are taxi boats about 50m from hotel and you can go with them to nice small islands across where you will found rocky beaches, peable beach, sandy beach.....

Hvar is amazing! :-)

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
957 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hvar Hotel

Hi,

Banje "les bains" beach is in front of the Amfora hotel; there is also Bar Splash which is this year known for its after beach parties; Hvar is small, so don't worry about the accommodation; everything is in 10-15 minutes walking distance, just, not choose the Sirena hotel which is far away

as regards other places it depends on how long do you want to stay /one day or more time/;

Split is just OK for one day trip, there is a bit of night and day life; Trogir is very nice and Dubrovnik, the most beautiful Croatian town, is a must

enjoy Hvar

jeanne

4. Re: Hvar Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, October 06, 2009