We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry fom Makarska to Hvar and Hvar to Dubrovnik.

Which Hvar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
9 posts
Save Topic
Ferry fom Makarska to Hvar and Hvar to Dubrovnik.

I was hoping to catch a ferry from Makarska to Hvar on Thurs june 28 and then travel from Hvar to Dubrovnik on Sat 30 June.

Can you tell me if this is possible?

If not, can you suggest the best way to get to Hvar on Thurs 28 June and back to Dubrovnik on 30th June. We fly out of Dubrovnik on 1st July.

USA
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry fom Makarska to Hvar and Hvar to Dubrovnik.

I could be wrong, but the ferry for Hvar from the mainland leaves from Drvenik that is south of Makarska. You could bus to Drvenik, ferry to Sucaraj, bus to Hvar town (providing that is your destination).

On the 30th, you could bus to Stari Grad and take the ferry to Dubrovnik through Korcula. It leaves Stari Grad @ 8:20 am and arrives in Dubrovnik @ 14:40.

2. Re: Ferry fom Makarska to Hvar and Hvar to Dubrovnik.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, August 23, 2009