We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips

1 post
Boat trips

Do the boats go from cavtat to dubrovnik in the evenings as well as day trips.

5 replies to this topic
Ashington, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
102 reviews
29 helpful votes
1. Re: Boat trips

Hi, if I remember right the last boat is approx. 7pm. We usually take the boat to Dubrovnik and then taxi back later at night after food, drinks etc. I think the no.10 bus may travel back later than the last bus (maybe 11pm ish?) from Dubrovnik to Cavtat but I have never used the bus later at night.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
83 reviews
98 helpful votes
2. Re: Boat trips

Last week, the last boat back was at 5.50pm with the company we used. Interestingly , when trying to return in the afternoon, the 3pm boat back to Cavtat was full, and left early. That meant there were quite a few people waiting for the next boat, and I didn’t think we were going to get on that one either, but we did!

Travelled to Dubrovnik both on the bus one day, and revisited another day on the boat. The boat is a lovely way to travel and view Dubrovnik from the sea.

Sittingbourne...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Boat trips

Hi how much is a taxi back to Cavtat from Dubrovnik please? Tia

California
Level Contributor
187 posts
20 reviews
13 helpful votes
4. Re: Boat trips

I would also like to know the cost of water taxi from Dubrovnik to Cavtat? Also - where do I find the water taxi's? Do I book online ahead of time? Thanks

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
4,681 posts
194 reviews
156 helpful votes
5. Re: Boat trips

A return trip costs 100 kuna. (I think one-way is 60 kuna).

The boats depart from the Old Port, in the old town.

You just buy from the ticket stands on the day.

Reply to: Boat trips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted