We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus or water taxi

Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
2 helpful votes
Bus or water taxi

Anybody travel from Cavtat to Dubrovnik recently, how did you travel and at what cost

20 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
2 helpful votes
11. Re: Bus or water taxi

Thank you for your reply

12. Re: Bus or water taxi

Thank you

13. Re: Bus or water taxi

Thank you

14. Re: Bus or water taxi

That is so helpful thank you

15. Re: Bus or water taxi

Thanks

Bulls, New Zealand
1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
16. Re: Bus or water taxi

Hi can anyone tell me do the water taxi run in May from Dubrovnik to cavtat thanks

Edited: 8:57 pm, February 25, 2019
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Split, Cavtat, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo, Mostar, Zagreb
Level Contributor
14,246 posts
611 reviews
248 helpful votes
17. Re: Bus or water taxi

So far I know these do

www.adriana-cavtat.com/rbl.php…

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
4,668 posts
194 reviews
156 helpful votes
18. Re: Bus or water taxi

Last year I was there from 21st April and all three boat operators were running.

Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
31 posts
10 reviews
3 helpful votes
19. Re: Bus or water taxi

Please advise whether I need to buy a ticket for a water taxi in advance or can just buy it right before departure at the port?

I plan to go from Dubrovnik to Cavtat (1-day return trip) at the end of June. I know it's a high season so there may be big lines?

Many thanks in advance!

Edited: 10:13 am, June 05, 2019
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
83 reviews
98 helpful votes
20. Re: Bus or water taxi

Used the water taxi today, no need to buy in advance, buy on the day. As previously reported three operators, all going at different times. I used Michael’s tours and got a discount, 90 kuna as opposed to 100 return. Also used the bus this week to Dubrovnik. 50 kuna return, which takes you to Gruz port, however then you need to get another bus to take you to the old town, so bit more fiddly than just using the boat. It is lovely to approach it from the sea.

Be careful coming back though, as the 3.30pm one was full with the operator we used, so people had to wait for next one at 4.15pm. There was a bit of a scrum to get on, with people worried they would have to wait for yet another boat. Journey takes about an hour, with stops also at Plat and Mlini on the way.

Reply to: Bus or water taxi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted