We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest day trip to Zlatni Rat beach from Hvar town

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest day trip to Zlatni Rat beach from Hvar town

Hi,

I am visiting HVar for the second time in a couple of weeks, staying near Hvar town. I want to do a day trip to Zlatni Rat beach and have read some posts saying it is cheaper to get a bus to Jelsa then get an excursion boat to Zlatni Rat.

Does anyone know if there is still a bus everyday (except sunday) from Hvar town to Jelsa at 7:05am? Where abouts is the bus stop in Hvar town and how much does this cost?

Does anyone know exact times or details of the excursion boats to Zlatni Rat from Jelsa? It had been mentioned these are between 9-10am and I have searched but I cant find exact times.

Thanks!

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
42 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest day trip to Zlatni Rat beach from Hvar town

Bump! Anyone?

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,845 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest day trip to Zlatni Rat beach from Hvar town

When are you going as this is very much a summer trip? I don't think you would save so much that it's worth getting the bus to Jelsa rather then getting the boat. You'd need to be able to time it for the buses back too and there aren't that many.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
42 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest day trip to Zlatni Rat beach from Hvar town

Anyone know prices and times? How many companies operate the day trips? I'm looking for a one way from Hvar Town to Bol.

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest day trip to Zlatni Rat beach from Hvar town

You can get the bus timetable here:

http://www.tzhvar.hr/en/how/

I also recommend emailing the tourist office to ask about excursions.

5. Re: Cheapest day trip to Zlatni Rat beach from Hvar town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Bol