We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chartered Car with Driver from Lijiang to Shangri-la

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Topic
chartered Car with Driver from Lijiang to Shangri-la

Anyone can recommend a reliable car rental with driver from Lijiang to Shangrila and return to Lijaing for a 5 days trip in early November 2013 and how much does it cost?

1. Re: chartered Car with Driver from Lijiang to Shangri-la

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 27, 2013
lijiang
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: chartered Car with Driver from Lijiang to Shangri-la

I know some local drivers who are friendly,good car and safety.but you should let me know like what kind of car you need and how many people you have.

lijiang
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: chartered Car with Driver from Lijiang to Shangri-la

I know some local drivers who are friendly,good car and safety.but you should let me know like what kind of car you need and how many people you have.

The price for the car depend the type the cost for one day from 800RMB to 1200RMB.

Petaling Jaya...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: chartered Car with Driver from Lijiang to Shangri-la

Hi! We would like book a van for 5 persons for a day trip from Lijiang to Shangrila. On the way visit TLG. With the driver, what is the cost including petrol? Visit date is mid December. TQs

My email; daveloo855@gmail.com

Lijiang,Yunnan
Level Contributor
296 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: chartered Car with Driver from Lijiang to Shangri-la

hello, i am not sure you got the car or not.

And if you did not, we can provide you with a safe, experince and good service driver.Of course there will be a reasonable price.

Please, contact with us, if it is possible.

Hope you have a nice trip.

Edited: 8:57 pm, November 18, 2013
6. Re: chartered Car with Driver from Lijiang to Shangri-la

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 20, 2014