We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one trip in

Dali, China
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
one trip in

hi,all guys,I am here want to share one trip in guangzhou.Because the Chinese New year ,I went to guangzhou took one short trip with my frineds .when we arrivaled there we derictly took subway to the place we will stay,so the first impress of guangzhou was everything dark,pass away so fast.when we stand on grand many buildings,many cars,they said for now the cars already much less than usuall,but not much people in the city because Chinese New Year ,lots of them back to home where they live.we went some sandy beach,it is beautiful !for us where we live we never seen ocean and big wave,but whatever,after this trip I like my place more,do you know DALI,that is the place where we live.there is so beautiful blue sky,high mountian,and also beautiful lake,long history,many many legend,of course ,also many romantic stories.welcome to dali.

1. Re: one trip in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 11, 2015