We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Shangri-La

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
197 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Shangri-La

Hi - has anyone any idea of the price I can expect to pay at the restaurants in the Shangri-La, and also if they are good? many thanks.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,260 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Shangri-La

Not entirely sure, but I'd guess a minimum of a few hundred RMB!

Rochester, Michigan
Level Contributor
722 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Shangri-La

I've had lunch at the Yi Cafe there and I think it's around 200 rmb - dinner is around 300. It's wonderful though - food from a bunch of different countries - all you can eat - great sashimi and Indian food especially. Also a great candy shop station that my daughter loves. They give you a little box of candy and a lollypop to take home.

I've heard the Japanese restaurant is also very good.

If you want something less expensive you can walk over to Super Brand Mall.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Shangri-La

Sndaily,

Can you recommend any Dim Sum Restaurants near the Shangri-La as well as any Chinese BBQ Restaurants as I will be staying here in 2 weeks time and would like to eat some of this while in China.

thx Yukfoo

Shanghai
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants in Shangri-La

Dear All,

Please find below few information on few restaurants at the Pudong Shangri-La, Shanghai:

YI CAFE: International Cuisine with 10 different cuisine style buffet counters.

Lunch: 198RMB (+15% service charge)

Dinner: 268 (+15% service charge)

Tel: 5877 5372

GUI HUA LOU: Newest Chinese Restaurant with 3 kind of regional Chinese cuisines. Elected "Golden Spoon" as Best Chinese Cuisine Restaurant in Shanghai by City Weekend, 2006.

Over 80 Dim Sum items for 88RMB per person ((+15% service charge)

WE Specials: a 15% Discount will be extended to reward early riser when dine between 11am and 12 noon.

Tel: 5888 3697

BATS: International Live enterntainment centre. Western style cuisine. A La carte and snacks menu.

Tel: 6882 8888 ext. 24

Otherwise, please refer to the webpage:

shangri-la.com/shanghai/…index.aspx

ENJOY!

5. Re: Restaurants in Shangri-La

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, August 19, 2009