We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pudong Airport to downtown hotel

London
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pudong Airport to downtown hotel

Any advice on which taxi/car service to use?Am travelling very shortly.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,260 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Pudong Airport to downtown hotel

Which hotel? What date/time are you arriving?

If you like, I could arrange for my regular cabbie to do an airport pick-up. Drop me an email at ellyse99@yahoo.com for more details.

London
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pudong Airport to downtown hotel

Have sent you a mail re above.

Another question for you. When bargaining in a market, what discount should I hope for.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,260 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pudong Airport to downtown hotel

It depends on what you're buying. You might like to take a look at www.shanghaiexpat.com/index.php… which has an ongoing list of prices for various items at Xiangyang Market.

Thank you, I've received and replied to your email. :)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pudong Airport to downtown hotel

Does anyone know if the J W Marriott drops off and picks up guests to and from the airport?

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,260 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Pudong Airport to downtown hotel

No, I don't think the JW Marriott has a airport shuttle of its own, and none of the airport shuttle hotel lines stop at the hotel either. If you really want to take an airport shuttle, your best option would be to take airpotr shuttle no.2 all the way to the terminus at the CAAC Office on Nanjing Xilu, near Jing'an Temple. From there, you should be able to catch a taxi for 10 RMB to bring you to the hotel; or walk if you're feeling energetic.

If you'd prefer a taxi pick-up from the airport, feel free to email me at the address that I've provided above. :)