We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why can't I find the Hassinger Daniels B & B?

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Why can't I find the Hassinger Daniels B & B?

I wanted to research the Hassinger Daniels Mansion Bed and Breakfast and couldn't find it listed on trip advisor. Anyone know how to get it listed?

I walked by on our walk up and down Highland Ave, where I attracted attention with my frequent picture taking. The homes along that ave were just eye candy! Thoroughly recommend this walk to everyone!

Helena, Alabama
Level Contributor
259 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why can't I find the Hassinger Daniels B & B?

It doesn't look like it is listed yet; you can add them by following these instructions from TA. It says that it is for owners, but has a drop down to select "Other" so you can add them :-)

help.tripadvisor.com/articles/200614457

Glad you enjoyed your visit to Birmingham. We have nonstop service to MSP, come back and visit us again soon! :-)

Edited: 8:26 pm, April 24, 2014
Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Why can't I find the Hassinger Daniels B & B?

I put the suggestion on their facebook page. My son-in-law is doing post doctorate research at UAB so we will definitely be back. Already have the to do list started! It's a charming community and we really did enjoy ourselves. Flew out just before our April snow storm so we really appreciated the weather.

Helena, Alabama
Level Contributor
259 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Why can't I find the Hassinger Daniels B & B?

Wonderful! Glad your son chose UAB, an excellent school which in many ways forms the modern heart of Birmingham. If you have any other questions, just ask them here. Next trip down you should look into staying at the Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort or The Tutweiller down town. During the Summer the Alabama Symphony Orchestra plays concerts in the park in the Highlands neighborhood, a must do! :-)

Kansas City...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Why can't I find the Hassinger Daniels B & B?

I stayed at the Hassinger Daniels Mansion just last week, I was referred there by the owner as the room at the Cobb did not have an en-suite bath. I loved it, the location is better as its not across the street from the police station, and I thought the newness of it all lent itself to my needs. I was going to UAB for a training session and have previously stayed at the Highland which is also nice, but was more expensive. I agree they have been hard to find on the net, but the email I got from expedia showed reviews for the Mansion, which I added to, but now can't see.

Bottom line, once you make a reservation you will get an email from Sheila, she gave me a free upgrade to the new room, which was the Garden View room.

There are also some links if you just search for Hassinger Daniels on the net.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

5. Re: Why can't I find the Hassinger Daniels B & B?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 30, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Birmingham