We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to destin

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to destin

I need good easy directions to Destin I have directions via Andalusia/ florala via 331 but wondered if there was a better way

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to destin

I know that we go I-65 to SR-85, but that is about all I can tell you. My husband does the driving, and he usually looks it up on mapquest before we go.

Hopefully someone else can help!

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to destin

thanks-I found these

beachguideblogs.com/northwest-florida/destin…

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way to destin

I 65 to Montgomery, AL and then # 9/331 to Destin.

lawrenceburg in.
Level Contributor
142 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way to destin

go to destin forum, do search for "Baked again directions", these directions are famous, no kidding.

Alabama
Level Contributor
86 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best way to destin

I checked the baked again directions and they are exactly the way I go after many years of trying to figure out the best route. Once you are in Niceville, there will be a right turn to get to the mid-bay bridge but it is well marked. Have fun.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best way to destin

I used the above directions from the beachguideblogs and they were perfect!!

7. Re: Best way to destin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 20, 2012