We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More opinions about Xi Town hotel (Yangshuo) (only 1 review)

Which Yangshuo County hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
1 post
Save Topic
More opinions about Xi Town hotel (Yangshuo) (only 1 review)

Hi there,

I am preparing my second trip to Yangshuo. The first time I stayed in a lovely hostel in the countryside outside of the center, it was wonderful.

This time I'm looking at a hotel, close to the center. I've compared many and already more or less made up my mind, but looking for more info just in case..

I am really interested in staying the Xi Town hotel (or Xi tang liangjing on tripadvisor, not sure why the different names). I visited the hotel (for coffee, not accommodation) on my first trip. There were quite a few foreign tourists staying there (or just enjoying coffee?) but I only see one review here on tripadvisor (link at bottom, too big to put here) (some other reviews are from Chinese tripadvisor.. not sure we have the same expectations).

Did anyone stay there, without leaving a review? Could you share your impression? Especially any negative things would be interesting, since my impression and the reviews are really positive.

Thanks! V.

(tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g303712-d316675…)

Yangshuo County...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More opinions about Xi Town hotel (Yangshuo) (only 1 review)

I posted my review with some delay, this should help even if it's only a second review. You can not be very dissappointed in this hotel, and probably will be very satisfied hahah.

Yangshuo County...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: More opinions about Xi Town hotel (Yangshuo) (only 1 review)

Hi Veronica,

They start the business last year. maybe that's why not lots of people write the reviews.

But the view from there are beautiful.

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
974 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: More opinions about Xi Town hotel (Yangshuo) (only 1 review)

check the hostelworld website

4. Re: More opinions about Xi Town hotel (Yangshuo) (only 1 review)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 05, 2014