We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothing in Dec

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Clothing in Dec

Hey!

I'm going to be in Yangshuo in end Dec and was wondering if the weather requires a down jacket?

I've checked the temperature but it might not be accurate (and doesn't show wind chill)

So anyone has any advice?

Thanks!!

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,359 posts
821 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clothing in Dec

Yes, temperatures on weather websites are accurate. What you wear is a function of what you are used to. I would never wear a down jacket in Yangshuo anytime of the year but you may be different as you are from Singapore. Understand that it will also be cold inside of buildings such as restaurants that may not have good heating or no heating at all. Same with some hotels.

Yangshuo County...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Clothing in Dec

So far, here we have a couple of countryside hotels with fireplace that you don't worry you will eat at a cold restaurant.

3. Re: Clothing in Dec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 17, 2013