We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

highly recommended Guide- Amy from Yangshuo

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
highly recommended Guide- Amy from Yangshuo

I want to highly recommended the guide Amy.

We were with Amy 5 days (07/10-12/10) and she was absolutely wonderful.

Her prices are the cheapest and she can help you to get a cheapest prices for a lot of Attractions in Yangshuo.

She gave us freedom and help us to choose the most important attractions, although when we have changed our programs in the last minute, Amy's always helped us with lots of joy.

Thanks Amy for a wonderful trip!!! we hope to see you again next time in Yangshuo!!!

Amy email- linfengamy2004@yahoo.com.cn

Amy cell.- 008613878376755

Eran, Gil and Shahaf.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
42,042 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: highly recommended Guide- Amy from Yangshuo

So what about her prices? As an aside, how many guides did you contact to determine she was the cheapest?

You should also tell us what was included in her price and how many hours per day she spent with you.

Edited: 3:53 pm, October 24, 2011
Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: highly recommended Guide- Amy from Yangshuo

Hi Jean Pierre,

i made a contact with 6 guides before i get Amy.

i found her through this site. i can tell you that the price that Amy asked was almost half from what some guides asked from me.

Amy was with us 8 hours per day. even more if i asked, without paying.

i don't think it will be fair to say here the prices of Amy. you can ask her and then compare with other guides in Yangshuo. this was the program-

Day1 Oct 7th ,I will go with a car pick you up at Guilin airport go straight to Yangdi ,visit Yangdi local market ,then from Yangdi to Xingping by motor bamboo boat,then back Yangshuo River View Hotel .Watching Light show at night.

Day2,Oct 8th ,set out at 8:00am Take a private van from Yangshuo to and visit Longsheng Rice Terrace. then back to Yangshuo.

Day3 ,Oct 9th set out at 9:00am to do the Biking in Yangshuo countryside.

and Bamboo rafting from Jinlong Bridge Dock to Jiuxian. Biking from Jiuxian back to Yangshuo.

Watch cormorrants fishing. ( This is an old and traditional way for the fishermen catch the fish in the river. )

Day 4 Oct 10th ,Electric Motorbike go around Yanghuo countryside.

Visit water cave. You can do mud-bath in the cave if you like. Electric Motorbike back to Yangshuo,

Day5 Oct 11th ,Take a private car from Yangshuo to Guilin Airport.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
42,042 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: highly recommended Guide- Amy from Yangshuo

I don't know what is not fair about telling us her price. We discuss price of guides all the times as well as price of drivers or price of entrance fees to places. All guides that are listed on synotrip.com also disclose their price. Some guides have a website and they disclose their price. There is nothing secret about this.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
42,042 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: highly recommended Guide- Amy from Yangshuo

By the way how much did you pay for the cars and drivers? Same question about the electric bikes, and do you remember where you rented them. People who are not in good physical shape and do not want to ride regular bikes often ask if this is available.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: highly recommended Guide- Amy from Yangshuo

"Day1 Oct 7th ,I will go with a car pick you up at Guilin airport go straight to Yangdi ,visit Yangdi local market ,then from Yangdi to Xingping by motor bamboo boat,then back Yangshuo River View Hotel .Watching Light show at night."

i have a couple of question about this:

1. how much was the taxi ride from guilin airport to yangdi? what is yangdi anyway? It is middle of of guilin and yangshou? then how much is the the motor bamboo boat ride from yangid to xingping and then back to yanghou? when did you check in with your luggage to your hotel? does all your luggage fit in the motorboat ride?

2. how much is the Yangshuo River View Hotel per night? and do you recommend it? where i can book this hotel on the web?

thx in advance.

6. Re: highly recommended Guide- Amy from Yangshuo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, November 03, 2012