We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caves--which one is most fun with kids ages 11 and up?

hawaii
Level Contributor
583 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
caves--which one is most fun with kids ages 11 and up?

hello

there are so many caves in the area we may have time for 1 or 2.

should it be the reed flute cave around guilin? or should we try buddah cave or water cave for the hands on activites or tour the silver cave or do a stop at crown cave?

we heard that buddah and water caves the caving is more active but not sure what that entails.

any help will be appreciated!

thank you

Yangshuo County...
Level Contributor
290 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: caves--which one is most fun with kids ages 11 and up?

for sightseeing,you can choose reed flute cave or silver cave .for activities ,you can choose water cave ,you could do mud bath and hot spring inside cave.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: caves--which one is most fun with kids ages 11 and up?

hot spring - really? i've done the waterfall sans clothes (yes really), swum in the pool and done the mud bath but none of them was even remotely warm. my two little mates will teste-fy to that...

Yangshuo
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: caves--which one is most fun with kids ages 11 and up?

I am sure your children will like the water cave !

4. Re: caves--which one is most fun with kids ages 11 and up?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 pm, October 30, 2012