We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airline Ticketing Offices in Yangshuo

Which Yangshuo County hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Airline Ticketing Offices in Yangshuo

I am a bit flexible with my travel plans and was wondering if we can purchase our plane tickets for our flight back to Beijing in downtown Yangshuo? Thanks in advance!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airline Ticketing Offices in Yangshuo

Yes, there are/were a couple of ticket offices at the start of the mall (west street). I have bought tickets there myself previously.

hong kong
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airline Ticketing Offices in Yangshuo

You can do it yourself through any internet cafe. Just use www.travelzen.com or elong.net or ctrip.com - at least check the prices first to see if the ones the travel agents offer are competitive.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
38,785 posts
808 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airline Ticketing Offices in Yangshuo

You will see some all over but maybe you just buy online as suggested above.

Shanghai
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airline Ticketing Offices in Yangshuo

As far as i know, there's no airport in Yangshuo .

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airline Ticketing Offices in Yangshuo

Thats true dayspring.

They would most certainly leave from guilin.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
38,785 posts
808 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airline Ticketing Offices in Yangshuo

The poster said he wanted to buy a ticket in Yangshuo not fly from Yangshuo. Everybody knows there is no airport there.

Yangshuo
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Airline Ticketing Offices in Yangshuo

There are many travel agencies can booking the air ticket in Yangshuo.Don't worry about it !

Boston
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airline Ticketing Offices in Yangshuo

Thanks. Now that I have been, yes, plenty of ticketing offices.... flying from Guilin, of course. I ended up using the internet, as suggested. I entered all my info. on elong.net and then there was a "system error." ahhhh. I banked on the fact that the transaction didn't go through and I went to Travelzen. It was cheaper and easier to process. I didn't print out any receipts or anything and at the Guilin airport, check-in took less than a minute! Thanks again

9. Re: Airline Ticketing Offices in Yangshuo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 12, 2010