We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

English/Spanish Tour guide needed in Yangshou.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
English/Spanish Tour guide needed in Yangshou.

Hi, all

I just had two tripper from Mexico, they are now in Nanjing, and want to go to Yanshuo the next few days, they are looking for a English tour guides maybe who can speak some Spanish,if you are available, please let me know.

Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Nanjing
Nanjing
Jiangsu, China
Jack's Private Tours
Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Photography Tours, Day Trips
Tours by Lisa Li
Sightseeing Tours
Yangshuo Private Tour Guide Fun Sam
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours
hong kong
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: English/Spanish Tour guide needed in Yangshou.

v0nv0n

The answer you get will depend who you ask. A travel agent will say a driver and guide is necessary; others will say you can do it yourself. Look at www.yangers.com/ for some ideas about what you can do.

singapore
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: English/Spanish Tour guide needed in Yangshou.

Hi people,

I received one of the quotes from one of the recommended guide. She charges at 150 YUAN a day, but I understand the market rate is 100YUAN a day. My dates are in last week of October, any idea if this is the market rate by then?

Yangshuo
Level Contributor
323 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: English/Spanish Tour guide needed in Yangshou.

Usually,The tour guide service of Market rate in Yangshuo is 100RMB/per day,but It deponds on what's the group size and what kind of tour activities the tourist request. If 200RMB/per day for a 10-15 tour group is also a very reasonable rate! English tour guides never worry in Yangshuo.But If you need a Spanish tour guide especially,I'm afraid you have to make a order from Guilin CITS in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Yangshuo County
Yangshuo County
Guangxi, China
Guilin
Guilin
Guangxi, China
Yangshuo Guilin...
Level Contributor
510 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: English/Spanish Tour guide needed in Yangshou.

the rate of guide services in Yangshuo is up to the services, if the guide offer you very good services you think pay more is worthwhile.

guilin private tours

Mentioned in this post
Yangshuo County
Yangshuo County
Guangxi, China
hong kong
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: English/Spanish Tour guide needed in Yangshou.

There is no need to tip the guides. They charge a set rate for the day. You just need to pay that rate.

16. Re: English/Spanish Tour guide needed in Yangshou.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 30, 2010