We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed for booking hotel in Huangshan

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help needed for booking hotel in Huangshan

Need to know which hotel to book in Huangshan which is nearby the cable station as my parents who are more than 70 years old need not have to walk so far to the hotel

Huangshan
Level Contributor
300 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help needed for booking hotel in Huangshan

The closest hotel to the shuttle bus station is Haizhou International hotel, walk out of your hotel and you will step into the bus station, where you have to take the shuttle bus ride to the cable car station. The bus ride is a must to the cable car terminal at foot of the mountain. The hotel rate is around 240 -- 360 yuan for a room with breakfast.

For more info. please leave me a message

John

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Help needed for booking hotel in Huangshan

Sorry, I mean which hotel at Huangshan summit is near to the cable car station, Beihai, Shilin, Baiyun or Xihai Hotels.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
41,819 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help needed for booking hotel in Huangshan

Once you get to the top you not only have to do a lot of walking but it is all stairs, hardly any flat area.

Huangshan
Level Contributor
300 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help needed for booking hotel in Huangshan

Beihai hotel is closest to the cable car terminal on the top. It takes you about 30 --- 40 minutes to reach the hotel by walking on the well-paved path, 3 meter wide, easy walking. You can take photos while walking in a leasure way. Check in your hotel and come out for more exploration afterwards. You can never get lost on the top as it is easy to target all the scenic spots as soon as you are on the top.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Help needed for booking hotel in Huangshan

So Beihai Hotel is the best choice and thank you so much for the information

Singapore
Level Contributor
15 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help needed for booking hotel in Huangshan

Yup definitely Beihai Hotel. I just came back from huangshan last week.

Will be a good idea to buy a walking stick for your parents for balance as the steps can be very tiring. Do prep them that there will be a lot of walking and climbing steps.

7. Re: Help needed for booking hotel in Huangshan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 19, 2015