We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used the hefei full-view travel service?

Which Huangshan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hongkong
3 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone used the hefei full-view travel service?

My parent want travel in yellow mountain this month , they find a travel company in internet ,the company name is hefei full-view travel service ,could tell me how about this company if you was used it .

It's urgent ,thank you !

Subang Jaya...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Has anyone used the hefei full-view travel service?

I am Mr. Goh from Malaysia. We used the tour service of Hefei Full- View to

Mt. Jiuhua on the 8 December 2012 till 10 December 2012.

The service provided by Hefei Full-view Travel Service is reliable.

singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Has anyone used the hefei full-view travel service?

We used their services between 15dec to 21dec to travel to Beijing and we are very very pleased with their services. We are travelling with a six year old and an 11mth old baby. It was freezing cold. Their english speaking guide, Ms Linda, was very, very helpful. She helped us to carry our little toddler's bag all the way. The agency itself had excellent customer service. She recommended places for us to go that is child friendly. The driver was very good. He knew that we had a baby so he drove carefully ensuring that we arrived in our destinations safely. THUMBS UP to this travel company, I will not hesitate to recommend this company to everyone....

Quezon, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Has anyone used the hefei full-view travel service?

Me and my family went to Beijing just recently (january 4- 7, 2013), Before going to China, I searched for a travel agency to look for a tour. I am so glad to find Hefei full view travel agency to help me plan our tour. It was so awesome. This agency provided the excellent customer service. I would like to commend Ms. Lisa, the travel agent, who became my friend for accommodating my queries and patiently give us feedback regarding our concern. She was the best! I really admire her eventhough it's holiday or late at night she will try to reply to my email and address all my concern. Our tour was superb with their affordable rates. I suggest if it's your first time to travel to Beijing,get and pick your private tours from Hefei full view travel service to have a hassle free tours. It'll be much better,easier to see all the tourist spots and maximize your time in visiting Beijing without spending too much of your money. I would definitely choose this again on my next visit to China and would surely recommend this agency to all my friends, and family who will visit the city very soon. Thnaks again Hefei Full View travel agency for the wonderful experience we had in Beijing. Keep it up guys! Two thumbs up for all the staff! Love, Kristine from Philippines :)

Quezon, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Has anyone used the hefei full-view travel service?

Oh by the way,Thanks also to our tour guide, Ms. Linda, she was awesome too. She was so cool. And she sees to it that she explained every details of their Chinese Culture everytime we visit historic places/tourist spots. She also gave her best/excellent customer service. :)

UK
1 post
Save Reply
35. Re: Has anyone used the hefei full-view travel service?

I just come back from a 10 Days Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Shanghai Private Tour during Christmas with my wife. And I have to say that I will definitely come back to China with them. Truly this was one of the travels we have most enjoyed. They took care of us from the fist moment we arrived to China to the moment we sadly had to leave. We sincerely appreciate everything they sorted out for us, and we are very happy with the quality and service of everything: hotels, our different guides, drivers, the food choices. Particularly our guides and drivers were always friendly, honest and helpful. Furthermore, they are very flexible and offer plenty of additional options and things to see. We decided to see the "The Legend of Kungfu Show" in Beijing and the "Yangshuo Impression Sanjie Liu, Night Show" in Guillin, and they were fantastic, if you have the chance don't miss these shows.

Pleasanton...
1 post
Save Reply
36. Re: Has anyone used the hefei full-view travel service?

Hello

I use this company for private tour during trip to Beijing. Lisa tour guide is very very helpful , knowledgable about Beijing history and flexible on schedule. I have small child travel with me. My 3yrs old girl love Lisa. This company provide good service and reasonable price. We will use this company again for next visit in southern part of China Tour...Pat

Edited: 7:27 am, February 27, 2013
Beijing, China
Level Contributor
8,753 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Has anyone used the hefei full-view travel service?

In case it isn't obvious, this entire thread is a spam thread. The travel agency in question is posting a lot of general testimonials that have nothing to do with the thread title. Agency seems to be posting them one-at-a-time, probably with handles that they themselves made up. When you have a thread with mostly 1, 2, or 3-post wonders, that's a sure tip off. Whether the testimonials are true or not, this sort of thing is against forum rules.

The moderators should lock or completely blitz this entire thread.

Edited: 12:34 pm, February 27, 2013
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Has anyone used the hefei full-view travel service?

a few months ago now I posted a comments about HHVT and I can assure you that my comments are true & correct.

And I would have no hesitation in recommending the travel service.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
8,753 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Has anyone used the hefei full-view travel service?

How nice of you to come back and join us all these months later, to make a third post!

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Has anyone used the hefei full-view travel service?

My family & I enjoyed our 6-day trip to Beijing in February 2013. The tour company gave us a good deal & arranged the itinerary according to our requests. The pre-booking communication with the office was handled very professionally and efficiently.

The tour guide, Lydia was excellent, spoke good English & very knowledgeable on the culture & history of Beijing. The driver was friendly & very patient. They were both very accomodating and the tour went perfectly well.

We are very satisfied with the services of this tour company and will definitely use them again.