We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

huang Shan in April

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
huang Shan in April

I will be in huang Shan on 3 -4 April 12. as this will co-incide with the qing ming hol, should I avoid it as it cld be too crowded? Would it be less crowded on the mtn as the 4 would be the last day of the public holidays?

Guilin
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: huang Shan in April

It would be wiser to avoid the tour in the 3-day Qing Ming holiday if your visit time is flexible. The last day tour still can not be guaranteed less touristy. The accomodation in those holidy times will also become much higher and tight than other days and early reservation is required .

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,385 posts
822 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: huang Shan in April

While that is a short holiday, just a long weekend, it is a perfect destination for a long weekend so it will be busy.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: huang Shan in April

Thanks Guys. I will now try to reschedule my trip.

4. Re: huang Shan in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:28 am, March 07, 2013