I have just checked the weather forecast and it seems like Saturday and Sunday are raining. Is it possible to still go up the mountain if these are the only two days I'm able to go? Also, considering it is December I've researched that they may (or will?) seal of the West Sea Grand Canyon. Is this currently true?
Lastly (sorry lots of questions!), is it okay to book the night before going up the mountain as we are staying at Tunxi for one night on Friday and planning to get our hostel to book us a room at the summit for Saturday night.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!