We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hangzhou/Huangshan

Which Huangshan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hangzhou/Huangshan

My husband and I wish to visit Hangzhou and Huangshan, and Xian. Sight seeing at Hangzhou and Xian on our own but we like to follow a tour package to Huangshan.

1.Which hotel in Hangzhou would you recommend, near sight seeing places?

2.Is there a flight or train from Hangzhou to Xian?

3.From Xian, is there a fligt or train to Shanghai?

Travel on my own ends at Shanghai cos I will be joining my niece who lives in Shanghai.

Thank you for your help.

my email ansptan@yahoo.com

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
445 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hangzhou/Huangshan

Also interested in where to stay in Hangzhou.

Toronto
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hangzhou/Huangshan

I have stayed twice at Ramada in Hangzhou (www.ramadahz.com). price and services are very decent. The location is central enough in my opinion, next to shopping and dining area and is right next to the Lake.

As for tour package to Hangshan, you can contact tour guide directly and get a better pricing. I use a guide name Alice Zhang for a number of times and can recommend her to you.

As for flight for Hangzhou to Xian and Xian to Shanghai, yes there are. Check China Eastern Airlines or Shanghai Airlines.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hangzhou/Huangshan

1) When are you staying, and what price range are you looking at?

2) and 3) Both are possible, but the train ride would be rather long and I would advise buying in advance if you want to secure sleeper tickets.

4. Re: Hangzhou/Huangshan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:21 am, October 04, 2009