We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tastings & Tours

Which Santa Cruz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kansas city, mo
Level Contributor
28 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Tastings & Tours

Will be staying at the Posada Colchagua for 2 nights & will have our own car. I'm now trying to figure out which wineries to tour, which to just to go to for tasting etc. Does anyone recommend booking it all through rutadelvino.cl or would it be better to just contact the individual wineries? Does 3 wineries in 1 day sound about right? Are reservations needed just if you want the tour or do you also have to make them for just a tasting? Having problems making up some sort of itinerary! Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tastings & Tours

I am also planning on upcoming trip to Posada and would be most interested to learn how yours went? Did you enjoy the hotel? Area? did you figure out winery tours?

Any insights would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Robyn

virginia
Level Contributor
672 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tastings & Tours

We are also staying at Posada Colchagua end of Oct. I have booked 2 wine tours, Viu Manent and Montgras after much research, these looked the best. Eleana

Delray Beach...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tastings & Tours

does anyone know an english speaking guide and or driver to take us from santiago to wineries for tours and then leave us an a hotel in the santa cruz area. thank you

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tastings & Tours

Hi, contact Christian The Van Man at christianroymx@hotmail.com

Reply to: Tastings & Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted