We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

portillo for less tahn a week

boston
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
portillo for less tahn a week

Anyone figure how to stay at portillo for less tahn a week?? Planing an August trip to Chile: 3-4 days in Portillo, 3-4 days in Valle Navado.

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: portillo for less tahn a week

I haven't been to Portillo to ski but I did go there for a day trip in the off season. It is a place by itself which consists of the lodge and a few other buildings. From their website it seems it is made up of three different hotels. It is not a town. Here is the website. www.skiportillo.com/html-eng/hotel.html

I would suppose you need to use the contact us feature and send the information department your questions.

Juiz de Fora - MG
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: portillo for less tahn a week

you should get in contact with skitotal, it´s a enterprise that makes smaller tours, of 4 or 5 days skiing...

go to www.skitotal.cl

3. Re: portillo for less tahn a week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Portillo
More Portillo Topics