We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help contacting Puerto Nativo lodge!!

FL, USA
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Help contacting Puerto Nativo lodge!!

Can anyone provide the contact info (ie phone #) for the Puerto Nativo lodge. I am trying to set up a visit, but have not had any response to multiple emails and cannot find their phone number. Please help!! Thank you for your time!

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,142 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help contacting Puerto Nativo lodge!!

I checked the web site, apparently the owner is ill and the lodge temporarily closed.

FL, USA
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help contacting Puerto Nativo lodge!!

Thank you for the info on the lodge! I just discovered that myself. Can you suggest another lodge in the same area. It would be great if you could provide the direct contact info is that is hard to come by here in the states! Thank you again!

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
10,203 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help contacting Puerto Nativo lodge!!

I asked a fly fishing friend. He says he chooses a river on the map, gets a license from the local municipality and finds lodging he can afford, and asks at his lodging for a local guide. I asked him where he would go if he needed to book somewhere due to time constraints and he mentioned El Avellano Lodge. There is a two night minimum stay and the cost includes a flight in a small plane from Puerto Montt. I know absolutely nothing about fly fishing but you might take a look:

elavellano-lodge.com/fly-fishing-trips-lodge…

onflyfishing.com/Fishing_Lodges/…index.html

4. Re: Help contacting Puerto Nativo lodge!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Isla Chiloe