We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangkok - Yangoon - Bagan on a friday

Which Nyaung U hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Innsbruck, Austria
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bangkok - Yangoon - Bagan on a friday

I'd like to fly from Bangkok into Bagan on a Friday and am a little lost on the airline's homepages. Can anyone plesae assist with an agent or hint for direct booking? I am travelling with my kid so short waiting times @ airports are highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
796 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangkok - Yangoon - Bagan on a friday

You can't fly from Bangkok to Bagan direct, did you mean you want to fly from Bangkok to Yangon & then fly to Bagan on the same day? It'll be better to book with an agent for, the tickets are cheaper & they can meet you at Yangon airport with any tickets that you'll need for upcountry.

Innsbruck, Austria
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bangkok - Yangoon - Bagan on a friday

Thanks for the hint!

3. Re: Bangkok - Yangoon - Bagan on a friday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 08, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Nyaung U
More Nyaung U Topics