We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Arsena Nessebur

Hampshire
4 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Arsena Nessebur

Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Arsena? What was it Like? Also what is the weather likely to be in early September

fici
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Arsena Nessebur

Hi!

I know it's late for you - my answer but I hope to help others who choose to visit Bulgaria in the summer and not make my mistakes.

Arsena is a few years old but the quality of the hotel is getting very poor. You can see the bad quality of almost everyting in your room or flat, the outside scenery, so cald PARK is not qute pleasent, some dust and mud at the entrance side. Safe and towels for the swimming pool are payed, I haven't experiencet that any other hotel but mey be here it's normal.

Arsena is a hotel on the beach but has not own beach itselv, you need to pay for to lay down on the beach, wich is qute common in Bulgaria. The breakfast is nothing special, internet is wireless but just in the lobby, the internet connection is like the Blacksea waves :) sometimes is here sometimes not.

Final advice: take another hotel, at least I'm never comming back here.

fici_kk@hotmail.com

2. Re: Hotel Arsena Nessebur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:23 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Nessebar
Recent Conversations