We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse Riding in Nessebar area

east anglia, uk
Level Contributor
64 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Horse Riding in Nessebar area

Hi, i was wondering if anyone can help me. We are staying at the Mirage Hotel in Nessebar at the end of September for a week, and my wife has been a keen horse rider in the past, and i was thinking of treating her to a day/half day of horse riding as an early Birthday pressie. Is there any in the area and roughly the cost? Really looking forward to our holiday, dont mind what the weather does!

THANKS

St Stephens Church
Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites, Churches & Cathedrals
Old Nessebar
Ancient Ruins, Historic Sites
Church of Saint Sophia
Ancient Ruins, Churches & Cathedrals
Kilmarnock, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horse Riding in Nessebar area

There is a horse riding school on the back road between Nessebar and St Vlas, I'm not too sure of the costs etc.

east anglia, uk
Level Contributor
64 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Horse Riding in Nessebar area

Thanks very much, will try to find it when we get there.

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,429 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Horse Riding in Nessebar area

There is a riding school on the main road in Sunny Beach towards Varna, its at the junction up to the village of Kosharitsa.

Kilmarnock, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Horse Riding in Nessebar area

I've found a few websites that might be useful

discoversunnybeach.com/…

beach-guesthouse.com/horse-riding-school-sun…

east anglia, uk
Level Contributor
64 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Horse Riding in Nessebar area

Many thanks for your help. Getting nearer now and really looking forward to our first visit to Bulgaria

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
825 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Horse Riding in Nessebar area

A word to the wise.

if you should come across the two gypsies riding their horses on the beach early evening and splashing through the water….. all very romantic. Please don’t be tempted to have a go as there are countless accounts of people being robbed by them. the price they will quote you will go up more than 10 fold when you return the horse to them. They have been doing this for years!

Cheers. Gary.

7. Re: Horse Riding in Nessebar area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, October 15, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Nessebar
Recent Conversations