We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a bus that travels from Sofia to Borovets?

Johannesburg
6 posts
Save Topic
Is there a bus that travels from Sofia to Borovets?

My wife,daughter and i are traveling to Sofia in December and are wanting to spend a couple of days in Borovets, and we were wondering if there is a bus that travels to Boroverts and where we can catch this bus from in Sofia,as well as costs.

Sofia
Destination Expert
for Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
524 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a bus that travels from Sofia to Borovets?

Hi!

www.borovets-bg.com/en/borovets/getting_here/

I suppose this is the summer time table, check the site before arriving for the winter schedule!

Borovets, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a bus that travels from Sofia to Borovets?

Hi Safrican9

There is NO direct bus from Sofia to Borovets. You have to go from Sofia to Samokov and then at the bus centre you change and go from Samokov to Borovets. Buses leave approx every 25 / 30 minutes in the winter both on the Sofia / Samokov leg and on the Samokov / Borovets leg - the same on the return.

We live out here in Borovets and samokov so if you need any more info then please message me!

Cheers

Kas

Cheers

3. Re: Is there a bus that travels from Sofia to Borovets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:46 pm, July 09, 2013