We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gettting From Ilha Grande to Sao Paulo

Hampshire, UK
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Gettting From Ilha Grande to Sao Paulo

How long does it take to get from Ilha Grande to Sao Paulo and is there a bus/train thet you can get? Hoping to do the trip on boxing day....!? Any help greatly appreciated!

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gettting From Ilha Grande to Sao Paulo

I am also going to Sao Paulo from an island but on 20 December (from Ilhabela after 10 days stay there).

The website www.ilhagrande.com.ar (yes, AR, not BR !! ) has lots of English touristic info . It says the bus to Sao Paulo is by www.reunidaspaulista.com.br and I see there that on 26 December there are 3 buses from Agra dos Reis to SP, taking 7 1/2 hours for 50 Reial (about 12 £) .

Online booking possible.

Be very careful in Sao Paulo as I read in various posts, carrying your valuables on your body.

2. Re: Gettting From Ilha Grande to Sao Paulo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 27, 2009