We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GRU airport to Hospedaria Integracao

Which Sao Paulo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mangalore, India
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
GRU airport to Hospedaria Integracao

Can anyone tell me which is the cheapest way from GRU airport to Hospedaria Integracao

Rua Dionisio da Costa 269, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 04117-110, Brazil (Centro Historico)

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: GRU airport to Hospedaria Integracao

cheapest way:

bus number 257 to subway station Tatuapé: R$4.45

bus schedule (in Portuguese)... enter number 257 in box in link:

…sp.gov.br/emtu/…pelo-numero-da-linha.fss

then you take subway (R$3.00)... bus will leave you at Tatuapé stop on Line 3 (Red)... take subway towards Palmeiras-Barra Funda, but get off at Sé stop.

change to Line 1 (Blue) towards Jabaquara; get off at Vila Mariana stop.

subway map:

http://www.metro.sp.gov.br/redes/mapa.pdf

you will be about 1km from destination (taxi or walk or contact them if they can pick you up)

the following link (in Portuguese) has pics of the bus, subway, etc. use google translate to read it... the relevant part starts just after pics showing airport exits (the link has old prices though):

viajenaviagem.com/2011/…

Mangalore, India
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GRU airport to Hospedaria Integracao

Thanks a lot Rokatoo. That was a very detailed description for my query. Can you also tell what are the must see places in sao paulo .. i will be staying for 2 days

3. Re: GRU airport to Hospedaria Integracao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, February 22, 2015