We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with diploma thesis about sao paulo

Which Sao Paulo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gran Canaria, Spain
4 posts
Save Topic
help with diploma thesis about sao paulo

Hi everybody!

If you have few minutes of time, I would really appreciate your help.

I am a last year student at Faculty of Management, Comenius University in Bratislava Slovakia and I am currently writing my diploma thesis about culture in international marketing, which includes a marketing research aimed at people living in Sao Paulo and Natal. (marketing research meaning research of the local market not commercial research...as i said, i am a student and don t get paid for this:) )

Based on that the idea of this webpage is crossing the borders and helping each other obtain information about foreign destinations, I have picked up tripadvisor forum as one of the ways how to collect responses for my survey, because I believe I will find here people who except of travelling like to help. :)

...So I would be very thankful if you could find few minutes and fill in following questionary:

freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp…

Thank you very much for your time and help! :)

Take care!

Lubica Kasalova

PS: Feel free to forward link to my survey to your friends/family; I would be very grateful!!! :)

Gran Canaria, Spain
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: help with diploma thesis about sao paulo

please, take a look at my diploma thesis research, if you have few minutes time...i still don t have enough filled-in questionaires and i should soon start processing the results and finish my thesis. thank you very much!! :)

2. Re: help with diploma thesis about sao paulo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 08, 2013