We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Guarulhos Airport

Los Angeles
1 post
Save Topic
Hotels near Guarulhos Airport

I have a similar issue to Gablson...yet not quite.

I'm traveling from Rio to Sao Paulo to catch a flight early morning around 7. I'm not sure what the bus schedule will be like from Rio to Sao Paulo, but I'm assuming I will have to stay the night before I catch the flight near Guarulhos Airport. I'd like to spend as little money as possible and also guarantee I won't miss my flight (so the shuttle thing from the hotel will probably be best...?) Any suggestions?

DJ
Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
3,479 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Guarulhos Airport

Your flight departs GRU at 0700

Where are you going? That's an odd time to depart.

So, you are going to be in Rio, need to get to Sao Paulo for a departure from GRU at 0700. I would get to Sao Paulo, via bus or air, the day before. If you take a bus, you can catch the Airport Bus at the Tiete bus terminal which will take you to GRU. From GRU take a taxi to one of the hotels near GRU, seach this forum for a list of hotels, I've posted them as reponses a few times.

If you fly, take the same Airport Bus from CGH to GRU and do the same.

Good luck.

Campinas, SP
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Guarulhos Airport

Hi there.. you can try Comfort Garulhos Hotel, or Monaco Hotel Guarulhos. Near the GRU Airport, you can find a loto of hotels, many of them with transfers GRU / hotel / GRU free.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Guarulhos Airport

Depending on your language skills you may be better off heading to the Hotel Ibis or Tryp Melia -- Ibis is budget Melia is business. Alternatively the closest hotels are the Mariott and the Caesar Park. Best. P.

4. Re: Hotels near Guarulhos Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 21, 2009