We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Campinas

London - The city I...
Level Contributor
176 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Campinas

WE have visited Campinas last April for Easter Holidays . We have stayed at the Tyrp Campinas (Melia Group ) in Cambui . However , we will be going there again this year and we would like to stay at another hotel in Cambui . We were recommended Vitoria hotel

in Cambui but searching the net we were unable to find an official webiste or the telephone number

of the hotel. We almost always book directly with the hotels and not Hotel websites .

If you have any contact information about Vitoria hotel in Cambui or any other decent hotel in a safe area please give us inforamtion and contact details .

Thank you in advance

Salvador, BA
Level Contributor
8,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Campinas

This one?

www.vitoriahotel.com.br/vitrine_camp_1.jsp

If so, here is their reservations page:

vitoriahotel.com.br/reserva_online_campinas.…

page with phone number:

http://www.vitoriahotel.com.br/contato.jsp

(and Google is your friend; this was result #1, at the top, with map)

Happy travels.

Campinas
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Campinas

Here is the website for Vitoria Hotel, which is on a main road in Campinas, at the edge of Cambui.

http://www.vitoriahotel.com.br/en/hoteis.jsp

You will see on that page both Vitoria Hotel and Vitoria Cambui Residence Hotel -- the one most people refer is Vitoria Hotel; the one I prefer is (Vitoria) Cambui Residence, most often just called Cambui Residence Hotel.

If you are traveling with a family &/or will be staying a while, I highly recommend the Cambui Residence. It is not far from the area where the Tryp is, and is near many conveniences in easy walking distance -- Carrefour (for shopping/groceries), has a kitchen in each "room" (really apartment), etc. I just posted a lengthy review of same, but it is not yet up on TripAdvisor.

In any case, you can find both Vitoria Hotel and Cambui Residence on the page I linked; both are wonderful, but if you won't have a car, I think Cambui Residence is more convenient to things.

Any more questions, let me know, I am currently living in Campinas and happy to help if I can.

3. Re: Hotels in Campinas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 10, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Campinas