We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in São Paolo. Any advice?

Lima, Peru
1 post
Save Topic
First time in São Paolo. Any advice?

I'm traveling to São Paolo in November. Wondering if you have any recommendation on activities I could try over a long weekend. Also, if you know about good restaurants, please let me know. Thank you so much :)

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
4,828 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: First time in São Paolo. Any advice?

you could use the NY Times suggestions as a starting point:

…nytimes.com/travel/…overview.html

Seattle
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time in São Paolo. Any advice?

Try some of Anthony Bourdain's suggestions from his Sao Paulo episode on The Layover. travelchannel.com/tv-shows/…sao-paulo

Sao Paulo, Brazil
Level Contributor
102 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time in São Paolo. Any advice?

Your question is kind of broad, but previous posts already gave you good starting points. Best things in São Paulo are its varied and great tasting food, non stop nightlife and great cultural attractions and events: world class museums and art galleries, music, theaters, etc.

As far as restaurants are concerned, make sure to try Tordesilhas, Brasil a Gosto, Capim Santo, Dalva e Dito, Maní and if you want to splurge, D.O.M.

4. Re: First time in São Paolo. Any advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 17, 2014