We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus

OTTAWA
Level Contributor
734 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
bus

We will be in Belo Horizonte area and the next stop will be florianopolis. Does a bus company travel to florianoplis? We were looking at flights but we may have to book it last minute and were wondering if there is a bus company that we can look at also - i know it is a long drive but so we were looking for a bus ride that goes overnight?

Thanks a lot!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
2,421 posts
1,214 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus

Looks like there isn't a direct bus, you may have to go to São Paulo and then catch another bus to Floripa.

Expect to spend 1,5 or 2 days in buses for this trip.

OTTAWA
Level Contributor
734 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bus

So were definitely better off flying !!!!

Salisbury
Level Contributor
15 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bus

Hi,

Definitely flying. From Sao Paulo to Floripa is a 12 hour journey and very tiring. I have done this once and never again.

I was born there, so believe me, go by plane.

OTTAWA
Level Contributor
734 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bus

We booked a flight:)

5. Re: bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Florianopolis