We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night photo of Floripa from high pointview

Novosibirsk, Russia
Level Contributor
52 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
night photo of Floripa from high pointview

I like to make a photo of a night city, wich i been ( like this https://picasaweb.google.com/116443162154394526032/20110104BrazRioDeJaneiro#5572718538552947826). The best pictures is shooting from some high open pointview, like skyscraper's roof оr high hills. I'm in Floripa now, & I want make night photo of this city to. Can anybody recomend me some place for shooting?

Florianopolis, SC
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: night photo of Floripa from high pointview

You have to visit Morro da Cruz. It's a hill in the middle of the city where you can see all the region and bridges. You can go there by bus: go to the Central Bus Station (TICEN) and take the Morro da Cruz line.

For close pictures of the Hercilio Luz Bridge, you can go to Parque da Luz in the city centre.

There is also the hill of Lagoa da Conceição where you can take pictures of Lagoa.

Edited: 2:13 pm, January 05, 2013
Novosibirsk, Russia
Level Contributor
52 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: night photo of Floripa from high pointview

i think Morro da Cruz is the best variant. It's safety in dark time?

Novosibirsk, Russia
Level Contributor
52 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: night photo of Floripa from high pointview

i did it! …fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/248684_2415679093…

Florianopolis, SC
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: night photo of Floripa from high pointview

Beautiful picture. The city looks very yellow at night.

We can even see the mountain ridge on the background.

5. Re: night photo of Floripa from high pointview

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 12, 2014