We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is there to do in Florianapolis for a few days?

Lehigh Acres...
2 posts
Save Topic
What is there to do in Florianapolis for a few days?

Hi I am going to Florianapolis in September and I was looking for activities to do. I am a single man coming over for fun. Adventure and recreation tips are welcome.

Florianopolis, SC
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What is there to do in Florianapolis for a few days?

Well, September is still winter in Florianopolis, which means empty beaches. Too cold to go swimming in the sea...

So what you can do is enjoy the night life! Floripa has many bars, pubs and night clubs.

You can also go hiking. The city has many beautiful hiking trails.

Florianopolis
Level Contributor
112 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is there to do in Florianapolis for a few days?

there is an important national holiday in September, which is Sept 7th, then try to come over the holiday if you want to find packed bars and clubs. September is spring time, a great time for surf, sup or kite surf lessons. The Lagoa area hosts most of the bars and clubs. Praia Mole is the liveliest one, and one of the most beautiful beaches in the island. that´s where locals hang out whenever the sun shines. It also is the closest one to the Lagoa town.

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is there to do in Florianapolis for a few days?

Shambala spa zen is a fantastic spa and crystal healing center in Floripa. Get a massage or facial, take a relaxing bath, get your energy balanced. I went for a few days got a lot of chakra work done and I felt like a new person afterwards. Friends and family all noticed a difference; wish I lived there for the spa alone!!! Also, you could sand board (snowboarding on sand), take surfing lessons, check out any of the 42 beaches, para glide, and just outside of florianopolis you can go white water rafting! Endless things to do in florianopolis...enjoy your time!

4. Re: What is there to do in Florianapolis for a few days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Florianopolis