We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation rentals in Praia Mole??

Brooklyn, New York
3 posts
Save Topic
vacation rentals in Praia Mole??

hi all heading to praia mole bc from what i read that is the place to be.

having a hard to getting good info on vacation rentals there. We are going to

be from 6-9 people and we are looking for good value and willing to spend some money but do not want to be ripped off. any info would help greatly. thanks

Texas
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation rentals in Praia Mole??

Dear sir

i suggest to you to find a pousada around rio tavares

its 10 min driving from praia mole

and its also 15 min driving to center

Florianopolis
Level Contributor
112 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vacation rentals in Praia Mole??

Praia Mole is definetely the best place to stay! it is one of the most beautiful beaches, definetely the liveliest one at this time of the year, and closes one to the Lagoa da Conceição area. This b & b is beachfront, and got good rates: bangalosdamole.com/

Florianopolis
Level Contributor
112 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vacation rentals in Praia Mole??

wow, sorry, i just saw you are a larger group willing to get a rental home, then it´s better to contact these guys: florianopolis-hotels.travel

4. Re: vacation rentals in Praia Mole??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, October 24, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Florianopolis